Downloads for SECOND SEASON Pro Football Game...
• REPLAY's FAC Deck for use with SECOND SEASON Pro Football Game is available here. The deck speeds up solitaire game play by making the offense and defense calls AND rolling the dice, all with a flip of a FAC!
• REPLAY's optional Solitaire Play-Calling Charts, for automating the SECOND SEASON Pro Football Game offense and/or defense play selection process. Originally developed by Chris Howell.
• REPLAY's optional Team Fumble and Penalty Charts for use with SECOND SEASON Pro Football Game.
• REPLAY's optional Punt and Kickoff Charts, also for use with SECOND SEASON.
• Jon Riley has created custom football fields for each of the Football America teams, and a couple of possible relocation cities, sixteen fields in all. NOTE that these fields are designed to be printed on legal size stock.
• Tracey Talley created a massive collection of teams from the 2008 college season--over 100 teams!
Downloads for HOCKEY BLAST Pro Hockey Game...
• Rick Lawes' 1980 Winter Olympics hockey cards--"The Miracle On Ice!" 'Nuff said, enjoy!
• Rick Lawes' 1972 Winter Olympics hockey cards--another great Olympics!
• Rick Lawes' 2009-2010 Ontario Hockey League cards. These cards include an innovation by Rick, using a new "CHECK" quality instead of the "STAR" quality. When using these cards, refer to CHECK whenever the game book calls for STAR. NOTE that Rick created a special "bar-scissors" rating, which means if the team has momentum, ignore the scissors and read the player's rating as "zero stars." Also, Rick has included numbers for the line/defense pairings. Can be printed on standard blank perforated business card stock. For the same cards, in the "standard" HOCKEY BLAST format, created by Andy Lewis, download here.
• Andy Lewis' 2011-2012 NCAA College Hockey Teams, all 58 Division I teams!
• Home-brewed cards for the 2010 Winter Olympics hockey teams, created by Dave Gambrill.
• Another HOCKEY BLAST creation from Ed Meek, the 1965-66 Ontario Hockey Association. A junior league that had lots of future NHL Hall-of-Famers, including Bobby Orr!
• Also from Ed Meek, the '74-75 WHA!
• Rick Lawes' 1980 "Super-Series" cards, the Dinamo Moscow and Central Army Club teams, for use with the 1979-80 NHL card set for HOCKEY BLAST. And, the 1972 "Summit Series" between the USSR and Canada.
• Andy Lewis' Excel card-making template for creating "official" cards for HOCKEY BLAST.
• Extra hockey rink game boards for HOCKEY BLAST Pro Hockey Game are available for fans who prefer the "grid" method of changing lines to the "stack" method prescribed by the game rules. Or, try Al Wilson's user-created expanded game boards in ledger size or (two)letter size sheets.
Downloads for COLD SNAP Canadian Pro Football Game...
• Dave Gambrill's 1981 Pro Season--a Canadian Pro Football CLASSIC!
• Ron Arnst put together a set of teams based on the 2009 Canadian college football season. The CIS is Canada's version of the NCAA, and Ron's set contains all 27 CIS teams, along with an introduction and 2009 schedule.
• Giorgio Salvadego has created the first draft of a solitaire play-calling chart for COLD SNAP, similar to the one created by Chris Howell for SECOND SEASON. Giorgio says he put it together as a starting point, it's open for suggestions. Note that the +/- effects won't work unless you create your own for the season you're playing.
• Giorgio Salvadego also created a set of Fast-Action Cards for COLD SNAP, similar to the FAC deck for SECOND SEASON. Instructions are included for printing and using, at the end of the file.
• Brien Martin's FACE TO THE MAT Expanded Event Tracker.
• Gary Brown's SHOCKWAVE dice-driven charts.
• Lenny LaFrance's "City League" ROLLER RUMBLE cards.
• DEMO DERBY SMASH-DOWN Double Down Option and new STALL and ENGINE cards!
Get even MORE Free Stuff! SIgn up for the PLAAY Games NEWSLETTER! Sent quarterly via e-mail.
BLAST FROM THE PAST! PLAAY Games Newsletter from December, 2002. "Back in the day," we used to mail out a printed newsletter several times a year--how quaint, right? If you're a long-time PLAAY Gamer, this will bring back some memories...
|Downloads for HISTORY MAKER BASEBALL Big League Baseball Game...
• Extra Players for the following seasons: 1949, 1956, 1964, 1969, 1977, 1980, 1998, 2012. (These cards available for purchase, printed on the same perforated stock as the full card sets.) Want cut lines? Print thiscut line grid onto your stock, then do a second print from card PDF.
• Al Wilson's HMB Player Card Creator lets you create your own HMB cards, using pull-down menus! Pretty spiffy!
• Need a duplicate set of MANAGER STRATEGY CARDS for head-to-head play?
• Full sheet of Pitcher Batting cards, include one in each team envelope!
• Updated HMB BALL PARK List, includes Target Field and Kansas City's Municipal Stadium.
Need more scoresheets for your PLAAY games? Here are the PDFs...
RED WHITE & BLUE RACIN' Race Event Sheet.
HOCKEY BLAST Score Sheet.
HISTORY MAKER BASEBALL Score Sheet.
BOWL-O-RAMA Score Sheet.
FACE TO THE MAT Wrestling Event Planner.
ROLLER RUMBLE Score Sheet.
• For use with ROLLER RUMBLE Roller Derby Game, here's a short-set of fictional skater cards for a contemporary flat-track women's roller league, like what you'd see in most major cities around the country. Created by Mike Sagliano. Put them on the banked track, or...
• Also from Mike Sagliano, a flat-track variant of ROLLER RUMBLE, "Jams and Jukes!" Mike's rules and charts, used in conjunction with your copy of ROLLER RUMBLE, moves the game from the banked track to the FLAT track!
• Here's our OWN flat track update, as published in the February 2013 newsletter.
• Mike Sagliano has also put together an amazing "Skater Creation Guide" for setting up your own fictional roller league using ROLLER RUMBLE. Highly detailed, lots of examples. He's also put together a financial module for use in simulating your roller league's finances--salaries, expenses, and so on! Read about Mike's OWN fictional league on the PLAAY Games Delphi Forum!
• For FACE TO THE MAT Pro Wrestling Game, Rick Teverbaugh's alternate reading FAC deck. Same distribution of results, with some different moves.
• For RED WHITE & BLUE RACIN' another offering from Mike Sagliano, his take on rating drivers for a fictional stock car racing league, as well as career development for those drivers, in a comprehensive guide.
• For RED WHITE & BLUE RACIN' Joe Bryan's "track pack" of home-brewed track cards of various racing venues.
• For FACE TO THE MAT, here's our AWA Wrestler Card Promo Sheet, circa 2002, featuring our own Jeff Costa, aka LOBSTERMAN!
• Extra 1970s Car Cards for DEMO DERBY SMASH-DOWN.
• Alternate Goalie cards for the 1976 World Indoor Lacrosse League. Use these cards to generate higher scores, you'll see an increase of about two to three more goals per team, per game.
• For BOWL-O-RAMA Championship Bowling Game, new full-color bowling boards!
MORE HOCKEY BLAST Downloads...
• Al Wilson's '74-75 Philadelphia-Buffalo championship series cards.
• From the Fall '12 newsletter, hockey championship series teams from the minor American league, 2011-12 Norfolk and Toronto.
Delphi Hockey League member cards, for Bronson Jowls' new Northern Hockey League.
• Tim Chandler's HB quick-guide, includes pointers on momentum, lines, etc.
• 1984 New England PDF, fixes duplicate Ronnie Lippett in pass defense.
©2013 PLAAY Games