Click on any game box and you'll be taken to the section of this page containing that game's free downloads!
• HISTORY MAKER BASEBALL "Official" Score Sheet.
• 2016 Fall Classic Teams (Cleveland, Chicago) in team colors, featured on AFR's Pre-PLAAY!
• Extra Players for the following seasons: 1949, 1956, 1959, 1961, 1962, 1964, 1967, 1969, 1971, 1974, 1977, 1980, 1983 1987, 1990, 1998, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016. (These cards available for purchase, printed on the same perforated stock as the full card sets.)
• Want cut lines? Print this cut line grid onto your stock, then do a second print from card PDF. HINT: Print the cut lines first, then print the cards on the OTHER side of the sheet.
• Home-Brewed Card Sets from HMB fans!
• All-Time Great Umpires cards for use with ATFG teams, Kickstarter HOF cards, etc.
• Al Wilson's HMB Player Card Creator (Macintosh) lets you create your own HMB cards, using pull-down menus! Pretty spiffy! Here's the Windows version! (new version updated 04.07.15, thanks to Travis Jansen and Paul Salzgeber).
• Replacement Ball Park list (in case you lose yours!)
• Ball Park Cards similar to cards included with Famous Fall Classics sets, but for all parks! Also includes HOF umpires.
• Al Wilson's Ballpark Boards--amazing!
• Need a duplicate set of MANAGER STRATEGY CARDS for head-to-head play?
• David Gambrill's Auto-Strategy Charts for HMB! David'scharts make the manager decisions for you, so you leave the dugout and "watch" the game unfold from the $1000 seats behind home plate!
• Full sheet of Pitcher Batting cards, include one in each team envelope!
• Mike Sagliano's HMB Century League Manager-Maker Guide. Updated 8/2016!
• Al Wilson's enhanced HMB scoresheet!
• Judy Krauss' "classic-style" HMB scoresheet! (Print double-sided)
• INSTANT RESULTS Chart: Our Instant Results chart lets you determine winners for games with a single dice roll! Perfect for a single-team season project, allows you to quick-play the rest of the schedule and simulate the pennant race.
• Brian Reising's Home Run Derby chart, for use as part of your All-Star Game festivities!
• SECOND SEASON "Official" Score Sheet.
• REPLAY's FAC Deck for use with SECOND SEASON Pro Football Game is available here. The deck speeds up solitaire game play by making the offense and defense calls AND rolling the dice, all with a flip of a FAC!
• Greg Amos' SS FAC Flipper, an Excel-based version of Replay's FAC deck.
• REPLAY's optional Solitaire Play-Calling Charts, for automating the SECOND SEASON Pro Football Game offense and/or defense play selection process. Originally developed by Chris Howell.
• Al Wilson's 2014 Simplified Solitaire Play-Calling Charts, automated play-calling for both offense and defense using a six-sided die.
• REPLAY's optional Team Fumble and Penalty Charts for use with SECOND SEASON Pro Football Game.
• REPLAY's optional Punt and Kickoff Charts, also for use with SECOND SEASON.
• 2016 FCS College Football Teams from Mark Zigler.
• 2015 College Football Playoff Teams from Fred Crosby!
• Matt Crawford has created college teams for SECOND SEASON, twenty-five teams from the 1993 college season, twelve teams from the 1988 college season and thirty-two teams from the 1982 season! PLUS, here are Matt's college teams from the 1965 season and 1975 season!
• Tracy Talley created a massive collection of teams from the 2008 college season--over 100 teams (in Excel)!
• HOCKEY BLAST "Official" Score Sheet.
• Michael Owens' 1987 Canada Cup Teams, VERY popular, thanks also to Andy Lewis for formatting help!
• Bob Maver's 2014 Winter Olympics hockey cards! Have your own "Go for the Gold" competition on your table-top!
• Home-brewed cards for the 2010 Winter Olympics hockey teams, created by David Gambrill.
• Rick Lawes' 1980 Winter Olympics hockey cards--"The Miracle On Ice!" 'Nuff said, enjoy!
• Rick Lawes' 1972 Winter Olympics hockey cards--another great Olympics!
• Rick Lawes' 2009-2010 Ontario Hockey League cards. These cards include an innovation by Rick, using a new "CHECK" quality instead of the "STAR" quality. When using these cards, refer to CHECK whenever the game book calls for STAR. NOTE that Rick created a special "bar-scissors" rating, which means if the team has momentum, ignore the scissors and read the player's rating as "zero stars." Also, Rick has included numbers for the line/defense pairings. Can be printed on standard blank perforated business card stock.
• CWSFN's 1971-72 Central Hockey League cards, a hard-hitting, blue-collar '70s league that has lots of familiar future/former pros.
• CWSFN's 1972-73 Central Hockey League cards (created 10/2016)
• Ed Meek's 1957-58 and 1966-67 International Hockey League cards for HOCKEY BLAST. Old-fashioned, hard-hitting small-town pro hockey from the "Good Ol' Days!" And, here's another classic '60s "bus league from Ed:" the 1967-68 Eastern Hockey League.
• Another HOCKEY BLAST creation from Ed Meek, the 1965-66 Ontario Hockey Association. A junior league that had lots of future NHL Hall-of-Famers, including Bobby Orr!
• Rick Lawes' 1980 "Super-Series" cards, the Dinamo Moscow and Central Army Club teams, for use with the 1979-80 NHL card set for HOCKEY BLAST. And, the 1972 "Summit Series" between the USSR and Canada.
• Andy Lewis' Excel card-making template for creating "official" cards for HOCKEY BLAST (updated 12/2016 with slightly larger font sizes).
• Extra hockey rink game boards for HOCKEY BLAST Pro Hockey Game are available for fans who prefer the "grid" method of changing lines to the "stack" method prescribed by the game rules. Or, try Al Wilson's expanded hockey game boards in ledger size or (two)letter size sheets.
• From the Fall '14 newsletter, hockey championship series teams from the minor American league, 2013-14 Texas and St. John's.
• Tim Chandler's HB quick-guide, includes pointers on momentum, lines, etc.
• 2016 SCRAM-ateur cards, eight "up and coming" drivers from SCRAM's "B" Series.
• From the February 2014 newsletter, the 2014 World Stock Car Racing Cup cards!
• Laurence Davis' TROUBLE finder, enhanced detail for TROUBLE events.
• Mike Haley's Pit Violation Finder, enhanced detail for PIT VIOLATION events.
• Various PLAAY Gamer "House Rules," including Dennis Zimmerman's "Laps Down/Wave Around" Rules for RWBR.
• Ron Anderson's RWBR Race Keeper (in Excel).
• RED WHITE & BLUE RACIN' "Official" Race Event Sheet.
• Another offering from Mike Sagliano, his take on rating drivers for a fictional stock car racing league, as well as career development for those drivers, in a comprehensive guide. Updated 7/13!
• Mike's expanded RWBR scoresheet for more detailed race note-taking.
• And here's Mike Sagliano's RWBR "quick reference sheet," quick answers to common questions while playing the game.
• Joe Bryan's "track pack" of home-brewed track cards of various racing venues.
• Al Wilson's enlarged RWBR racetrack game board, 11" x 17" (you can have this printed and laminated at most office supply stores.)
• SOCCER BLAST "Official" Score Sheet.
• Andy Lewis' Excel-based card-making template for creating your own players and teams.
• Chris Rohan's Excel-based card-making template, which use the latest version of Excel and some extra "bells and whistles."
• Home-Brewed Card Sets from/for SOCCER BLAST fans!
• Jule Sigall's Additional SOCCER BLAST Strategy Cards: these are great for adding extra strategy for head-to-head play, they've been formatted to look the same as the strategy cards that come with the game!
• Giorgio Salvadego's stand-up "pitch" game board. (Requires some folding).
• 2016 ICW Italian Pro Wrestling cards! In full color and officially authorized by the ICW!
• FACE TO THE MAT "Official" Wrestling Event Planner.
• Andy Lewis' FTTM Excel card-maker, zip file includes spreadsheet and needed fonts and icons.
• Brien Martin's FACE TO THE MAT Expanded Event Tracker.
• Gary Brown's updated (2/16) SHOCKWAVE dice-driven charts for FACE TO THE MAT.
• Chris Robinson's Personal Repertiore Index for helping create specific move sets for your wrestlers. (In Excel format.)
• Here's our AWA Wrestler Card Promo Sheet, circa 2002, featuring Delphi Sports Game celebrity and retired real-life pro wrestler, Jeff Costa, aka LOBSTERMAN!
• BOWL-O-RAMA "Official" Score Sheet.
• Extra set of Caddy Cards for head-to-head play.
• Pre-Ordered Corrected Cards (2.14.17), includes corrected hole cards (12, 18) for Pacific Golf Links and corrected golfer cards for Gary Player (ATG), Shaun Micheel and Lee Janzen (2000s Stars). Pre-Ordered Corrected Cards (3.19.17) includes corrected hole card (3) for Blackjack GC and corrected card for 2000s Star Charles Howell III.
Gamer Created COURSES...
"Bay Club, Orlando FL," created by Joe Pritchard.
"Counting Birds GC, Omaha, NE," created by Brian Reising.
"Gray's Greatest Eighteen," a collection of eighteen of the greatest holes in golf, created by David Gray.
"The Mystical Emerald GC, Doneleg, Ireland," created by Richard Hanna (fictional).
"Orlando AP GC, Orlando, FL," created by Tony Betros.
"PNG Palm Beach, Palm Beach, FL," created by Joe Pritchard.
"Port of the Ozarks GC, Sunrise Beach, MO," created by Scot Long.
"Pine Estate GC, Pullheim, Germany," created by Christian Reismann.
"Royal Ringbell Course, Dornach, Scotland," created by Greg Nolan.
"Sheboygan Straits GC, Sheboygan, WI," created by Chad McEvoy.
"Shunpike GC, Springfield, NJ," created by Harold Coleman.
"Tour of Thrones, Castle Black, Westeros," created by Christian Reismann (fictional).
"What-A-Putts Mini-Golf, Anytown, USA" created by Mike McKenny (fictional).
• IPFC.biz is the web home of the Interprovincial Pro Football Conference, COLD SNAP's official fictional Canadian football league, established in 2009! You can read about the latest league news, and even download the entire league for FREE, and put it on your OWN tabletop!
• Here's the 2016 IPFC Season Guidebook, with comprehensive stats, standings and player honors.
• Here's the 2015 Canadian College All-Star football team, featured in the May 2016 newsletter.
• COLD SNAP "Official" Score Sheets.
• Giorgio Salvadego's Fast-Action cards, modeled after the SECOND SEASON edition. Calls plays and rolls dice with card flips.
• Giorgio's solo play-calling chart, dice-driven.
• David Gambrill's home-brewed 1981 Pro Season.
• Also from Mark Zigler, All-Time Franchise Great Indoor Pro Lacrosse Teams! Inter-generational Hall-of-Fame box lacrosse action!
• ROLLER RUMBLE Score Sheet.
• Chris Schmidt's 1991 World Roller Federation Express, six teams from roller derby's final attempt at a legitimate banked track league.
• Chris Schmidt's 1986-87 IRSL cards, four teams from roller derby's later years plus promotional materials.
• For use with ROLLER RUMBLE Roller Derby Game, here's a short-set of fictional skater cards for a contemporary flat-track women's roller league, like what you'd see in most major cities around the country. Created by Mike Sagliano. Put them on the banked track, or...
• Also from Mike Sagliano, a flat-track variant of ROLLER RUMBLE, "Jams and Jukes!" Mike's rules and charts, used in conjunction with your copy of ROLLER RUMBLE, moves the game from the banked track to the FLAT track!
• Here's our OWN flat track update, as published in the February 2013 newsletter.
• Lenny LaFrance's "City League" ROLLER RUMBLE cards.
• Mike Sagliano has also put together an amazing "Skater Creation Guide" for setting up your own fictional roller league using ROLLER RUMBLE. Highly detailed, lots of examples. He's also put together a financial module for use in simulating your roller league's finances--salaries, expenses, and so on! Read about Mike's OWN fictional league on the PLAAY Games Delphi Forum!